- Centrosojuz, Russia
- Co-operatives UK, United Kingdom
- Federación Argentina de Entidades Solidarias de Salud, Argentina
- FederazioneSanità, Italy
- Fundación Espriu, Spain
- Health Care Cooperatives Federation of Canada, Canada
- Health and Welfare Cooperative Federation, Japan
- Koperasi Doktor Malaysia Berhad, Malaysia
- Sanitas Foundation, Poland
- Unimed do Brasil, Brazil
- National Health Co-op, Australia
- Cooperativa Médica del Valle y de Profesionales COOMEVA, Colombia
- Cooperative Health Management Federation, Philippines
- Lok Swasthya Sewa, India
- Central Nacional Unimed, Brazil
How to become a member
Membership is open to cooperatives active in the health sector that are either full members, members of full members, or associated members of the International Cooperative Alliance (ICA membership requirements can be found here).
IHCO is the worldwide forum for the discussion on relevant issues about health cooperatives, and their voice at the international organisations such as WHO, ILO, B20 or ICA.
As a member, you will be able to elect and to be eligible for board positions and help to design the strategy and establish the priorities for the growth and development of health cooperatives.
If you wish to be a part of the IHCO, please contact Jose Pérez, Secretary-General.